Spotify is a very popular music streaming platform. You can easily create a playlist of your favorite songs and delete a playlist on Spotify. Let’s see how to delete a playlist on Spotify.
People also Read : Best Platforms for Podcasts
Steps to Delete a Playlist on Spotify :
There are two playlists available on Spotify. Use created playlists and saved songs album playlists. You can delete a playlist on Spotify android and iPhone.
- First, open the Spotify app on your smartphone.
- Head over to the Spotify playlist that you want to delete.
- Long press on the playlist and you will see the option Delete playlist if you created that playlist or you’ll see the Stop following if you saved songs album playlists. You can see the screenshot for reference.
- Simply, Click on the Delete playlist or Stop following. You can see the screenshot for reference.
That’s how you can easily delete a playlist on Spotify.
You can even listen to the major categories of Podcasts and publish Podcasts on Spotify.
Also check :
- Best offline music players for Android
- How to Delete Instagram Account Instantly
- How to Delete Telegram Account
- How to Delete Reddit Account
- How to Delete Clubhouse Account