Canva is a very useful and handy app for graphics creation. It is also available as a web application so you can also use it as an Online website tool on a browser. If you are looking for an answer for how to make Gradient background in Canva and use gradient elements in Canva then follow the steps given below,
Use Gradients in Canva :
There are mainly two ways to add a gradient or use gradient in Canva.
Method 1: To add and make Gradient background in Canva
- Click on the image background for Canva gradient backgrounds.
- Search “Gradient” and you will see the Gradient backgrounds.
That’s how you can set a gradient background on Canva with the background image tab.
Method 2: To add Canva Gradient background and Gradient elements
- You just need to search ‘Gradient’ in an elements section in the Canva app or Canva website.
- Then you will see various elements in different Gradients.
- You can add any Gradient element as background (enlarge and fit to use it as background) that is suitable for you.
- Simply you just change colors to make different gradient backgrounds and gradient elements variations for your Gradient background color.
You can also do Canva Gradient to Transparent Gradient by adjusting Transparency.
Gradients may different like radial or linear, you can choose gradient elements according to your need. This method works on both Canva web and App so you can easily use Gradient background and Gradient elements for your graphics or digital artwork on Canva.
- Best websites for Stock images
- Best hashtag generator apps for Instagram
- How to delete all emails at once on Gmail
- How to invite friends to Like a Facebook page
I hope this informative article helped you to use and make Gradient background and Gradient elements in Canva. However, you can also use third-party gradient background images to create a gradient background in Canva.
Comment your queries or questions regarding Canva. You can share this post to help others too to create gradient backgrounds on the Canva app and the Canva website.
For more ‘How to’ tutorials: https://apkmuz.com/category/how-to/