Privacy is a basic requirement of every individual. Apple first introduced a privacy indicator feature in iOS 14. It helps to track apps accessing the camera and microphone through color dots. However, this feature is launched on Android 12 version.
You can also get privacy indicator feature on all Android phones too. Follow this article to get privacy indicator feature on your Android Phone.
Steps to get privacy indicator feature on Android :
- You have to use Burner Guard App, it’s privacy app and provides privacy indicator and other privacy features. So download Burner Guard App from PlayStore.
- After that, you will see the privacy indicator feature option at bottom. Tap on that privacy indicator.
- Give the permission for the privacy indicator (enable accessibility for privacy indicator).
- Then, adjust the position and size of the privacy indicator dot. Done. Now you get notified through the privacy indicator with green, orange and red color dots.
That’s how you can easily get the privacy indicator feature on android phone, the same as an iPhone after iOS 14 update.
If you have android 12 or later version then you get Privacy indicator feature by default by Android OS.
Also check :
- How to Hide messages on Lock screen on Android
- How to Hide on Android without any App
- How to Change font style on WhatsApp
- How to Check Android version in your Android phone
I hope this article helped you to add the privacy indicator feature on your Android phone. Share this article with your friends and family to give them the benefit of this privacy indicator feature on their Android devices.