Instagram is a good photo sharing social media platform but sometimes it becomes too distracting for us. You can temporarily deactivate your Instagram or if you’re super busy in your life then you can delete instagram account permanently as well in a few steps. You can follow this article to deactivate or delete your instagram account.
Steps to delete Instagram account permanently :
- First of all login in your Instagram account in your browser because instagram gives the option to delete Instagram accounts in a browser only. You can’t delete your Instagram account in the Instagram app.
- Then go to the Delete Instagram account permanently page.
- In that page you have to select the option of the reason why you want to delete your instagram account and you have to enter the password of your Instagram then simply click on delete account to Delete your Instagram account. See the screenshot given below :
Also check : How to delete telegram account
Steps to deactivate instagram account temporarily :
- For the temporary deactivation of your account you login to your Instagram account in your browser.
- Open your Instagram profile
- Click on edit profile
- You will see the ‘temporarily disable my account’ at the bottom of the page. Simply click on that option to deactivate your Instagram account temporarily.
I hope this tiny tutorial for how to delete instagram account and deactivate instagram helped you to Delete or deactivate your Instagram account. Share this post on social media platforms and don’t forget to follow us on social media platforms.