The Facebook page is a beneficial way for your business and exposure of your brand on the internet. It is really helpful to connect with more people to increase your brand awareness. But without adding facebook page username people face difficulty to find your brand on facebook and Google search results.
Here in this article you are about to learn how to add username in your Facebook page (add custom username to your Facebook page). This will help you to use a custom URL or link to showcase your Facebook page. For an example : Facebook.com/username or fb.me/username
How to add custom username in your Facebook page :
STEP 1: First of all go to facebook.com and login to your Facebook account.
STEP 2: Go to Pages from the left side menu from the Facebook Newsfeed.
STEP 3: Create a new Facebook page or Open your already created Facebook page.
STEP 4: Fill all required details like Facebook page, description, page logo, etc.
STEP 5: After all these you will see ‘@create username’ below the page title.
Before you should proceed to add a custom username to Facebook page you have to follow Facebook’s guidelines for Facebook page username. Follow the guidelines given below to instantly avail Facebook page username.
- You can’t use already used username
- You can only use alphanumeric characters (A–Z, 0–9) and periods (“.”) in your username. You can’t use extensions like .com, .net, etc..
- You can’t use periods (“.”) and capitalization to differentiate usernames. For example, johnysmith99, Johny.Smith99 and johny.smith.99 are all considered the same username
- Your Facebook page must have the minimum 25 likes.
- You can’t create username of newly created Facebook page if you have recently created too many facebook pages.
- You username must follow the Facebook terms
Also read : How to Cancel Audible membership
Tricks to quickly get custom username for your Facebook page :
- Complete 25 likes by inviting your Facebook friends to like your page. You get invite friends option in your homepage or first page or front page of your Facebook page.
- Add a new admin to your Facebook page and give all the admin excess. (You can add your friend or family member as admin temporary to claim a username.)
- Then your new admin instantly set or claim a new username for your Facebook page.
Hope this informative article helpful to you to add username in your Facebook page (custom Facebook username).
What if Facebook page username not available?
Ans. You can be creative by adding new words in your username; for example username: userpage is not available then try myuserpage or bestuserpage. This will solve your Facebook username unavailability issue.
For more ‘How to’ tutorials : https://apkmuz.com/category/how-to/