A new YouTube channel whenever you create your YouTube account needs to be verified by YouTube to use certain features such as custom thumbnails. You can set a custom thumbnail to your YouTube videos only after verifying your YouTube account.
Just follow this post to know how you can verify your Youtube account.
People Also Read : How to use Dark Mode on YouTube
Steps to Verify your YouTube account :
- First of all, go to youtube.com/verify URL.
- After that, YouTube will ask for your phone number, so just enter your country and phone number.
- Then, Click on Get Code, and you will get OTP on that number.
- Finally, Enter your OTP on the YouTube account verification page and click on Submit button. That’s it.
That’s how you can easily verify your Youtube account with your phone number.
Note: If you’re a mobile user then you Verify your YouTube account on a mobile browser with Desktop mode, just enable desktop mode from the options or settings.
People Also Read :
- How to Remove Background Noise from Audio on Android
- How to get Free Stock Video Clips
- How to Scan Files for Viruses or Malware Online
I hope this post helped you to Verify your YouTube account. If it is helpful to you then surely share it.