We often download different media files, document files, softwares, scripts online but do you know that files are safe or not? Maybe it may harm your device or still your private data or spying you by controlling your device. So how you can assure that you have downloaded a safe file?
Here we suggest you a useful website to scan your downloaded file online and it’s a very convenient for you to do. Let’s see how you can do this.
Scan File for Virus Online :
- To scan your file for Virus you have to go to a website name called Virustotal.com.
- Then you have to choose your file and upload it.
- Now wait for sometime until VirusTotal website scan your file, then you get result shows whether your file contains viruses or not and if yes then in which folder or code in your file.
VirusTotal scans your file through 60+ antivirus softwares and give you most satisfying result about your file’s safety.
That’s how you can be assured yourself about the file you downloaded from the internet.
Also check :
- How to embed Instagram Feed on Website
- How to delete Instagram account
- How to delete all emails at once on Gmail
I hope you like this helpful post. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family to help them to check their files for Virus Online.