Basically, whenever we record our voice through our android smartphone or any smartphone it also records all the noise or undesirable sounds from the surrounding areas. It seems very bad if you’re using that recorded noisy audio for your videos because it may negatively affect your overall Video quality.
So what’s the solution for the android smartphone to remove background noise? Follow this article to know how to remove background noise from audio in android phones.
Steps to Remove background Noise from Audio in Android :
- First, Download the Lexis Audio Editor app from PlayStore. Lexis Audio Editor app provides premium quality audio editing features including noise reduction.
- After that, Open the Lexis Audio Editor app and Click on the Open button to import or add your audio recording file for noise removal. You can also directly record your audio within the app.
- Then, you have to go to the settings menu options(3 vertical dots on top right corner).
- Now find the noise reduction option within the settings menu.
- Adjust the noise reduction parameters and listen to the Play preview and adjust for improvements. Finally, Click on the Apply button to save it. That’s it.
That’s how you can remove background noise from audio recording in android phones. We recommended this app because of its good quality. You can check out our Apps section for more Best useful apps.
This app is really helpful to you if you’re making YouTube videos and recording audio through your android phone.
I hope this informative article helped you to remove background noise from audio in android. Share this article to your friends and family who are recording their audio through their android phones and facing the issue of noisy audio.
Do Comment your queries and share your methods to prevent Noise in Audio Recording?
Also check :
- How to get stock video clips for your YouTube videos
- Best Notes writing Android Apps
- How to Change font style in WhatsApp
- How to Delete junk files in Android