Basically, whenever we record our voice through our android smartphone or any smartphone it also records all the noise or undesirable sounds from the surrounding areas. It spoils the overall audio quality. If you use that recorded noisy audio for your videos because it may negatively affect your overall Video quality. You should remove background noise from the audio for a better user experience.
So what’s the solution for the android smartphone to remove background noise? Follow this article to know how to remove background noise from the audio on an android phone.
Steps to Remove background Noise from Audio on Android :
1. Remove noise through Dolby ON App
Dolby ON app is really helpful to reduce background noise from your audio from your Android phone. This app automatically removes background noise.
Shape your audio and video recording with Dolby’s unique Dynamic EQ and spatial audio for tone and space.
2. Use Lexis studio App
- First, Download the Lexis Audio Editor app from PlayStore. Lexis Audio Editor app provides premium quality audio editing features including noise reduction.
- After that, Open the Lexis Audio Editor app and Click on the Open button to import or add your audio recording file for noise removal. You can also directly record your audio within the app.
- Then, you have to go to the settings menu options (3 vertical dots on the top right corner).
- Now find the noise reduction option within the settings menu.
- Adjust the noise reduction parameters and listen to the Play preview and adjust for improvements. Finally, Click on the Apply button to save it. That’s it.
That’s how you can remove background noise from audio recording on android phones. We recommended this app because of its good quality. You can check out our Apps section for more Best useful apps.
This app is really helpful to you if you’re making YouTube videos and recording audio through your android phone.
I hope this informative article helped you to remove background noise from the audio on android. Share this article with your friends and family who are recording their audio through their android phones and facing the issue of noisy audio.
Comment your queries and share your methods to prevent Noise in Audio Recording? Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook Page to get the latest updates.
Also check :