Latest smartphones making our life easy day by day with latest software features. Split Screen feature is on of the them which is very useful features to run 2 apps or run dual apps. Split Screen first introduced on Android 7.0 version in Android Phones. Currently this feature is available on almost all android phones.
By using Split Screen feature your smartphone screen split in two parts horizontally to run two apps. It is very useful feature for multi-tasking on your Android phone. Here in this article you will learn How to use Split Screen on Android smartphone.
How to Use Split Screen :
- STEP 1 : First of all open any one app of two apps which you want to use in split screen in your android phone. See the screenshot given above.
- STEP 2 : Then open recent apps screen and click on the app icon and you will see different options like App info., Pin screen, Split Screen, etc. See the screenshot given above.
- STEP 3 : Click on split screen option and you will see your app half opened in half on top of screen. See the screenshot given above.
- STEP 4 : Then click on another app which you want to use in split screen, now your two apps open in split screen. See the screenshot given above.
Now you can Enjoy and work on both apps at once with split screen.
Note : Not all apps are compatible with split screen so keep it in mind when any App not open in split screen mode then that app is not compatible with split screen.
Some common split screen compatible apps are Google chrome browser, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp, Spotify, Gmail, Play Store, etc..
How to close split screen :
You can close split or remove split by swiping screen splitter (element between two apps) on above or below. See the screenshot given below :
If you want to close top app then swipe up splitter or if you want to close second app or bottom app then swipe down split. This is how you can remove or close apps from split screen.
How to use split screen with app or run multiple apps in windows :
If you have older Android version and split screen feature is not available then you can easily do multitasking or run multiple apps simultaneously without split screen feature.
You can do multitasking with the Android App called “Floating Apps” which is already available on Google PlayStore.
Floating Apps App
Advantages of Split Screen :
- Helpful if your making notes of your home or business expenses by using split screen for notes app and calculator app.
- Enjoy movie or YouTube videos while chatting on other messenger app.
- Helpful to save your time if you’re doing important tasks with dual apps, in short it’s very useful for multi-tasking.
Hope this article helpful to use Split Screen on your Android phone. Share this article on your social media platforms to support us and it’s beneficial for others too to use Split Screen.
You can find more tutorials here : https://apkmuz.com/category/how-to/