Pinterest is one of the best places to find informational content in image or picture format. But if you’re concerned about your Pin images privacy then you can also remove Pinterest from google search. Follow this article to remove Pinterest from google search.
Steps to remove Pinterest from Google search :
By following this method you exclude pinterest from google search. You can do this through App and Pinterest website, we have mentioned both methods below,
Method 1: Through Pinterest App
- First of all, Open your Pinterest App.
- Then, open Pinterest settings, see the screenshot for reference.
- After that, Click on Privacy & data.
- Then, you’ll see the first option Search engine privacy, simply enable it to remove or hide your Pinterest from Google search and other search engines.
Method 2: Through the Pinterest website
Steps are the same for websites as mentioned for App. You can see the screenshot below,
That’s how you can easily remove your Pinterest pins and Account from Google search and other search engines.
Also check :
- How to Delete Pinterest account
- How to Delete Reddit Account
- How to Change font style in WhatsApp
- How to use Stylish fonts for Instagram
- How to Turn ON or Turn OFF two-factor authentication on Instagram
I hope this article helped you to remove your Pinterest from Google search. Do comment below if you have any queries or questions regarding this topic. Share this post with your friends and family.