Sharing files on Android is a very common task Android users perform with files sharing app. But there’s one good way through which you can share your files on the Android phone without using any app and it’s offline and absolutely free.
Android itself provides a file sharing facility by default but very few people know about it. It is known as the Android Nearby Share feature. Let’s see how you can transfer files on android without any App through Android Nearby Share feature. Share your files on android without any App.
Steps to Transfer Data or files on Android without any App :
File Receiver :
- First of all, open Nearby Share on Android. You can do it through the quick menu on Android phone or settings.
- Then, turn ON Nearby Share.
File Sender :
- Choose the file or the files that you want to share or send.
- Click on the share button.
- Select nearby share and allow the permission to share files. Select the receiver to send files to the receiver. Now your files will be transferred to the receiver.
That’s how you can transfer files fast on Android without any App through Android Nearby share feature. The best part of it is that Nearby share provides faster file transfer than any other third party files sharing apps.
Make sure you both allow WiFi, Bluetooth and location permission for file sharing on nearby share. Don’t need to worry about it because it is Android’s built in feature so can allow these permissions.
Also check :
- How to Delete junk files on Android
- How to change font style in WhatsApp
- How to Disable Absolute Bluetooth volume on Android
- Best Android secret Codes and Hacks
I hope this informative and useful article helps you to transfer your files on Android easily without using any third-party android app. Share this article to your friends and family to help them with files transfer on Android phones.