Absolute Bluetooth Volume helps Android users to control the Bluetooth device volume they’re connected to and Android phone volume. This functionality is available on Android 6.0 or later versions.
Sometimes some devices can’t handle Absolute Bluetooth volume and create issues in volume so it’s necessary to disable Absolute Bluetooth volume to solve the problem. You can disable Absolute Bluetooth volume by following the steps given below.
Steps to disable Absolute Bluetooth Volume :
- First of all, Go to the settings.
- Then, Enable the developer options.
- After that, Search the developer options in the settings menu and open it.
- Then, Find the Absolute Bluetooth volume.
- Lastly, Toggle the switch and disable it.
Please do this carefully because in the developer options menu there are lots of sensitive settings that may change the behavior of your Android device. You can disable developer options after disabling the absolute Bluetooth volume.
1. How can I disable Absolute Bluetooth volume in Android 9?
You can follow this tutorial for Android 9 as well. This tutorial works on Android 6.0 and later android versions.
2. Can I disable Absolute Bluetooth volume on S10, S20, and Huawei?
You can follow this tutorial for S10, S20, and Huawei smartphones to disable Absolute Bluetooth volume.
I hope this informative post helped you to disable Absolute Bluetooth volume on your Android device. Share this post with your friends and family if they are facing any issue with absolute Bluetooth volume.