WhatsApp is one of the best and most popular messaging apps. But if you’re a WhatsApp user then you surely face the issue of sharing and sending large files on WhatsApp. You can’t send large files and long videos directly through WhatsApp. Follow this article to know how to send long videos on the WhatsApp messenger app.
Send long videos on WhatsApp step by step :
As we previously discussed, you can’t directly share large files through WhatsApp so you have to use a file-sharing tool for that. Don’t worry it’s an online tool so you don’t need to worry about any installation.
- First of all, go to the WeTransfer tool OR you can use Google drive as well.
- After that, upload your long video or large file. WeTransfer allows you to the maximum file size of 2GB for free.
- Then, you get two options to share large through Email and, Link. Here we use Link because we can easily share Link anywhere.
- Now, simply share your video link on WhatsApp. Your large video can be easily downloaded through the link.
Also check :
- Transfer files on Android to Android without any app
- How to change font style in WhatsApp without App
You can do the same through Google drive by uploading your video on Google drive.
- First of all, Upload your file on Google drive.
- Then, Click on file options.
- After that, Click on manage people and links.
- Then, Click on change and choose anyone with the link.
- Simply, copy the link and share your link on WhatsApp to share large videos or large files.
That’s how you can easily send large videos on WhatsApp messenger.
I hope this article helped you to send long videos on WhatsApp. If it’s really helped you then surely share this article with your loved ones so they get benefits too.
Also check : How to Send Video on WhatsApp without Compressing
Share your doubts and feedback on comments so we can serve you the best possible.