Twitter provides you random username according to your name but you can change your Twitter username and make it more presentable, unique, and memorable. Let’s see how to change the username in your Twitter account.
Steps to Change Twitter Username :
- First of all, you have to go to the settings menu.
- Then go to Your Account settings.
- Next, you have to click on Account information.
- Lastly, go to the username and change it.
Tips for Twitter Username: You can choose a username that shows your identity, try to make it short, and make it more presentable.
- How to set a username to a Facebook page
- How to delete an Instagram account permanently
- How to invite your friends to like your Facebook page
I hope this helps you to make changes to your Twitter account username. Share this post with your friends and family to help them to change their Twitter username.