WhatsApp is the most popular free messaging app. It is available in many languages so more and more people can use it. You can easily change WhatsApp language to type in Marathi in WhatsApp, type in Hindi, type in Spanish, whatever language WhatsApp Messenger supports.
You can easily change language in WhatsApp in a few steps. Follow this post to change WhatsApp language.
Steps to Change language in WhatsApp
- Open your WhatsApp Messenger app
- Open settings menu
- After that you have to go to the Chat settings. You can see the screenshot for reference.
- You’ll see the App language option in chat settings. Click on App language and Change WhatsApp language that you want to use.
That’s how you can easily change WhatsApp Messenger language in a few steps.
Also check :
- How to change font style in WhatsApp
- How to read Instagram messages without being Seen
- How to create WhatsApp Link