Twitter is a great medium to get and share news & updates in short text tweets but if you want to delete your outdated tweets it becomes very difficult because lots of tweets. You can solve this problem by using the online mass tweets delete tool that helps you to delete mass tweets only in just a few seconds.
How to delete delete mass tweets :
- Go to Google and search delete bulk tweets to get tool for delete bulk tweets
- Login and authorise with your Twitter account
- Now set in which tweets you want to delete in bulk(in time period, last 90 days tweets)(be careful while performing this step)
- Now bulk delete after setting tweets that you want to delete in the particular time period
Note : After you complete your delete mass tweets task remove the access of your account from this tool or any other bulk tweets delete tool.
Follow steps to remove access :
- Go to your Twitter account settings
- Then go to Security and account access option
- Then go to Apps and sessions option
- Then go to Connected apps, here you will see all services taken access to your account details. Simply just remove access of a bulk tweets delete tool
Also check :
Alternative website for delete bulk tweets :
You may try Tweetdeleter tool, it’s is a good alternative option for delete bulk tweets. You can easily try this alternative tool if you face any problem or difficulty while using tweetdelete.net .
Bulk/Mass Tweets delete tools work through a programing script that automatically performs the task of deleting tweets in bulk.
I hope this informative post helped you to delete mass tweets or bulk tweets. Please share your thoughts in the comment section given below. Don’t forget to share this article on various social media platforms.