First know about Google Play protect before you disable Google Play protect.
What is Google Play protect
Google Play protect is a security feature which comes within Google Play Store that provides protection against harmful apps. It scans the apps that you are installing and apps which are installed and stops you from installing harmful Apps.
How to disable Google Play protect :
Follow the steps given below to turn off play protect,
- First of all, Open the PlayStore App.
- Then, Click on your Account Avatar at the top right corner, and Click on Play Protect.
- After that, Click on settings gear on the Play protect menu.
- Finally, Turn off Play Protect by Switching OFF Google Play protect.
That’s how you can easily disable Google Play protect feature on Google Play Store App. But we recommend you to keep Play protect Enabled for protection from harmful apps.
Also check :
- Google Play Store Apk Free Download
- How to Download and install WhatsApp without Play store
- How to turn OFF two factor authentication Instagram
- How to Change WhatsApp font style
I hope this informative post helped you to turn off the Play protect feature on Google Play Store app.Share this article to your friends and family and Don’t forget to follow on Twitter and Facebook page.